Personalized "Trust Me, I'm A Cowboy" License Plate/Frame
"Trust Me, I'm A Cowboy" Customized Designer Front License Plate / Cowboy on Horse Designed Vanity License Plate
No horsing around but "Trust Me, I'm A Cowboy" will surely set the trail. Infused with a 10 or 20 gallon hat (maybe a few pints) and a few fine steeds provides the Western Look. All you need to do is take rein and place your order, thank you very much.
- You can add name if you choose.
- Details: Aluminum 5.875" x 11.875" x .030".
- You can add Matching License Plate Frame (for state-issued license plates, usually on the REAR of the vehicle ) with 4 mounting slots. Aluminum Full-size license plate frame has an 11.125" x 4.1875" viewing area
- We use dye sublimation to print and press our customized license plates...
- Dye sublimation printing is better than other printing technologies because it is longer lasting. When printing something with an ink-jet printer, for example, the image is literally painted onto the exterior of the target surface, one dot at a time.
- However, dye sublimation printing is a much more thorough technique. Instead of laying down the ink on the surface like a painter with a brush, it literally infuses the material, thanks to the ink’s application as a gas, instead of a liquid. The result? An image that is more naturally woven into the material, and is less susceptible to becoming worn or deteriorated. A dye-sublimated, printed image and its vibrant colors will also be less likely to fade or crack.