Monogrammed "Taking Care of Business" License Plate
Personalized Monogrammed (or NAME) "Taking Care of Business" Designer Licence Plate / Frame
- Elegantly appointed dark wood background provides the foundation for this Monogrammed "Taking Care of Business" License Plate. Or instead of Monogram (First-LAST-Middle), you can opt to personalize with FIRST NAME etc. The choice is yours of course.
- Details: Aluminum 5.875" x 11.875" x .030".
- You can add Matching License Plate Frame (for state-issued license plates, usually on the REAR of the vehicle ) with 4 mounting slots. Aluminum Full-size license plate frame has an 11.125" x 4.1875" viewing area
- We use dye sublimation to print and press our customized license plates...
- Dye sublimation printing is better than other printing technologies because it is longer lasting. When printing something with an ink-jet printer, for example, the image is literally painted onto the exterior of the target surface, one dot at a time.
- However, dye sublimation printing is a much more thorough technique. Instead of laying down the ink on the surface like a painter with a brush, it literally infuses the material, thanks to the ink’s application as a gas, instead of a liquid. The result? An image that is more naturally woven into the material, and is less susceptible to becoming worn or deteriorated. A dye-sublimated, printed image and its vibrant colors will also be less likely to fade or crack.