Personalized Children's Photo Presidential Puzzle - Air Force One and Oval Office
Send us your child's photo and in our studio we will put him or her in the White House and getting off Air Force One. Our children have high aspirations and why not aim for the High Office, where they can run this country like it's supposed to be run. Fun, educational and inspiring, this puzzle is ideal for children between the ages of 5-10.
Our design includes the American Flag with American Eagle and the Statue of Liberty as Cornerstones.
Add your own text or keep ours; [NAME] Knows What's Best.
- Comes with a High-Quality Rectangle Silver Metal Storage Tin, 5" x 7.75" x 2" infused with the image of the completed puzzle on the lid.
- Hardboard Puzzle, 30 pieces, Rectangle, 6.81" x 9.81" x .125", 1/8" high density, laser cut hardboard with black edges. No peel coating.
Scroll down to the Additional Personalization and Upload a High Resolution, Quality Photo of the Child you'd like to see in the White House. Please submit this Additional Personalization Form before proceeding to Checkout
- We use the method of sublimation to print and press our customized puzzles.
- Dye sublimation printing is better than other printing technologies because it is longer lasting. When printing something with an ink-jet printer, for example, the image is literally painted onto the exterior of the target surface, one dot at a time.
- However, dye sublimation printing is a much more thorough technique. Instead of laying down the ink on the surface like a painter with a brush, it literally infuses the material, thanks to the ink’s application as a gas, instead of a liquid. The result? An image that is more naturally woven into the material, and is less susceptible to becoming worn or deteriorated. A dye-sublimated, printed image and its vibrant colors will also be less likely to fade or crack.